Group Of Citizens "SUZA ORG" - How to implement will into actual tasks in real life?

Fogy night everyday...

I would like to make a post whenever I can, so please, listen girls and boys out there, and for all those who didn't really have no chances of getting any job- being behind bars- this blog/ site is for all !

For in-prisoners:
  •  By Geneva convention of Human Rights, all prisoners that came in with already given diagnostics, like F11.2 ( ORT type of treatment) must be available for all prisoners, with supervised swallowing therapy in whole, so that inmates can't "buy" it from the one that is officially on undergoing Opiate Replacement Therapy or "ORT" as I mentioned above.

Everyone, and almost every eye contacts that are judgemental. Speaking something they would, something that I am not in most cases. Sounds familiar?

- Maybe I gave to much care, regarding what kids and elder kids are! Now, these days, I am mentioned here and there- but everyone knows what I do and what I love, and that is MY LIFE. I have it one! I don't have option "Continue" or "Save" / "Load" save-game, or "Resume" button in order to continue and stop life. WE DO NOT SUPPORT GETTING IMPRISONED OR SUCH, OR/ AND SIMILAR ACTIVITIES "IN ORDER TO BE ON METHADONE

Point of this post is that we should point to our Government(s) that we are people, even being "behind bars", but I  (we) don't see, and why trying to make something of me that I'm not or that my organization is not a place for those who only have money in order to get help.

WE ARE OFFERING YOU PLACE TO BE WHAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE, POINT AND SHOW ON GOVERNMENTAL GUIDANCE THAT AREN'T IN PLAN LINE OF OURS, DRAFTS OF ACTION STRATEGIES AGAINST DRUGS AND HARM REDUCTION AND SIMILAR.


As time-traveling is not still something that is possible, please- if you feel so- please put all your life mistakes on "konto" of my life, and it will be my fault.

Anyhow, I would like you to look over video - of whose Association am I is - please look:
https://youtu.be/Ql7FjJQGQYc

Коментари